12 August 2022
- Alpine has committed to using Best Water Technology’s iconic pink branding to spread the message of sustainability and social responsibility further around the world. ‘Pinks stands for a big mission to make every day the world a little bit better.’
- Mercedes have struggled to contest so far this F1 campaign, but David Coulthard believes Lewis Hamilton and Co could still have a say in stopping Red Bull’s Max Verstappen.
- Ferrari will introduce a new hybrid system at the Belgian Grand Prix held at Spa Francorchamps on Sunday, 28 August, following the mid-season break, as the team look to get Charles Leclerc back into World Championship contention.
- Former racing driver Ralf Schumacher, Michael Schumacher’s younger brother names Felipe Drugovich as a possible threat to Mick Schumacher
- The retiring Aston Martin driver Sebastian Vettel has racked up over €35,900 in fines across the opening 13 races of the season, followed by Carlos Sainz, the Ferrari driver, with €25,000. In all, 13 of the 20 drivers have been fined.
- According to reports, Daniel Ricciardo has demanded $ 30 million to quit McLaren as negotiations over the termination of his contract begin.