Market Find: The Unfair Advantage
‘The Jaguar SS was one of the fastest and best-handling sports cars of its day.’
• Widely considered one of the most aesthetically pleasing sporting cars of the 1930s, the SS is also very rare.
• In September 1935, SS launched their most advanced and significant new car, the first to carry the name, Jaguar, though then not as the brand but as a model name.
• It was on an SS100 that the famous Jaguar ‘leaper’, the marque’s signature feline bonnet mascot, was first displayed.
• In the near future, an extremely rare Jaguar SS will be brought to the market.
• This particular motor car has excellent provenance – it has been displayed at numerous festivals and Concours events; it has been highly commended at countless rallies.
• This distinct motor car was invited to exhibit at ‘The World’s Rarest Car Display.
It is thought to be one of only two.
Fisherley does not sell motor cars; it writes about them.
The description of this motor car is to the Fisherley’s knowledge, accurate and not misleading.
If further information regarding a particular car is required, Fisherley will provide you with the necessary introduction.