Market Find: The Unfair Advantage
‘Has more grip than most people have nerves.
• The same turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder powers the new Civic Type R as the previous-generation car; however, a redesigned turbocharger with a more efficient exhaust system has increased power output to 315 horsepower at 6500 rpm.
• The Type R is ferociously quick.
• The most prominent observation with the last generation Civic Type R was its ‘boy racer’ styling. Honda has corrected that with the 2023 Civic Type R, which is more conservative than its predecessor.
• The new Type R also looks more positioned on the road, as it’s longer, wider and lower than the previous one.
• It’s a sports car at heart but is also a practical piece of kit with four seats and ample cargo space. If you love the joy of driving but prefer one car, the Civic Type R should be at the top of your list.
• As to be expected, availability is an issue; I have been advised that a new car is available from a private seller.
If you want further details, simply click the link below, and I can arrange for the owner to provide you with the full particulars.
Fisherley does not sell motor cars; it writes about them.
The description of this motor car is to the Fisherley’d knowledge, accurate and not misleading.
If further information regarding a particular car is required, Fisherley will provide you with the necessary introduction.