Market Find: The Unfair Advantage
As Enzo Ferrari famously said, ‘ the most beautiful car ever made, and it is difficult to disagree.’
• Designed by Malcolm Sayer, a pioneer of automotive aerodynamics, who also designed the Jaguar D-Type.
• The Jaguar E-Type is one of those rare cars that will always get hearts pumping; the throaty, raw engine still ignites passions today, as it did when first revealed to the public 63 years ago.
• I am delighted to introduce this stunning Jaguar E-Type Series 1, 4.2 Fixed Head Coupé.
• Écurie Écosse is the inspiration for this particular stunning E – Type Series 1, finished in Écurie Écosse Blue, complimented with a Mulberry Jaguar interior hide.
• This 61-mile motor car is being brought to the market shortly.
Fisherley does not sell motor cars; it writes about them.
The description of this motor car is to the Fisherley’d knowledge, accurate and not misleading.
If further information regarding a particular car is required, Fisherley will provide you with the necessary introduction.